What is the tutorial about?
We discover how to use the Rank Math JobPosting Schema to significantly enhance your WordPress website’s reach, especially if you’re in the hiring phase. This tutorial focuses on how to implement JobPosting Schema on your site, enabling your job posts to be featured prominently in Google’s job search portal. This can potentially attract top-tier talent directly to your site, bypassing traditional job listing sites or headhunters.
Before we begin, ensure that Rank Math’s Schema Module is enabled on your website. To do this, navigate to Rank Math > Dashboard > Modules in your WordPress admin area.
Edit Your Post or Page
- Navigate to the post or page where you want to add the JobPosting Schema.
- Click on the “Edit” button to open the post or page in the WordPress editor.
Open Rank Math in the Gutenberg Sidebar
- Click on the Rank Math SEO icon that displays alongside this post/page’s SEO score to open the SEO settings for this page.
- Alternatively, click the three vertical dots in the top right-hand corner of the edit page and select Rank Math in the Plugins section.
Navigate to the Schema Settings for This Post/Page
- Click on the “Schema” tab in the Rank Math SEO settings.
- Choose “Schema Generator”.
Navigate to Rank Math’s Schema Builder
- In the Schema Generator, find the JobPosting Schema type and click on “Use” to open the Schema Builder.
- The Schema Builder will show up with various options for the JobPosting Schema.
Now you’re ready to fill out the JobPosting Schema fields as per your job post’s requirements. Remember to save your changes before exiting the Schema Builder.
Benefits of the Tutorial
- Increased Visibility:
Your job posts can appear in Google’s job search portal, increasing their visibility and reach.
- Attract Top-Tier Talent:
By being featured prominently on Google, your job posts can attract top-tier talent directly to your site.
- Bypass Traditional Channels:
You can bypass traditional job listing sites or headhunters, potentially saving time and resources.
Use Cases for this Tutorial
- Companies in the Hiring Phase:
Companies that are currently hiring can use this tutorial to increase the visibility of their job posts.
- WordPress Site Owners:
Owners of WordPress sites can use this tutorial to understand how to implement JobPosting Schema on their sites.
- SEO Specialists:
SEO specialists can use this tutorial to learn more about JobPosting Schema and how it can enhance a website’s SEO.