The Popup on Page Scroll functionality is a dynamic feature that can enhance user engagement. In this tutorial, using Breakdance Builder, you will learn how to create a popup that appears as a page is scrolled down.
Please make sure you have the following installed and activated:
Trigger a Popup on Page Scroll
- Navigate to Breakdance > Popups and click on ‘Add Popup’.
- Fill in the following information:
- Click on ‘Add popup’.
- Edit your popup with Breakdance to design your popup, or paste a pre-designed layout (in this example a popup was already built).
- Test the popup by scrolling on your webpage to ensure it triggers correctly.
- (For the Selector option) Enter the ID or class of the trigger element in the Popup settings.
- Update the ID of your target element in the page settings to match (do not use the #).
- Test the popup if everything works as intended.
Breakdance Builder Popup on Page Scroll – Conclusion
This tutorial detailed the process of creating a ‘Popup on Page Scroll’ using Breakdance Builder, showcasing both percentage-based and selector-based triggers for enhanced user interaction.