Let’s explore how to set up a JetEngine blog archive with custom fields together with Elementor. This guide will walk you through the process step-by-step, offering actionable tips and insights along the way.
Please make sure you have the following installed and activated:
Introduction and Setting Up Listings
The video kicks off by introducing the topic and quickly moves into how to set up listings using JetEngine.
- Make sure to configure your listings correctly as they serve as the foundation for your archive.
Setting Up Meta Queries
This section focuses on setting up meta queries to filter posts based on custom fields.
- Double-check your query parameters for accurate results.
Creating Loop Grids
Here, the tutorial explains how to create loop grids to display your posts.
- Experiment with different grid layouts to find what best suits your content.
Customizing Dynamic Fields
This part discusses how to customize dynamic fields for displaying additional information like class type and cost.
- Use the ‘Filter Field Output’ option for correct formatting.
Styling and Layout
The video covers styling your layout to make it functional and visually appealing.
- Utilize Elementor’s advanced styling options for fine-tuning.
Handling Duplicates and Final Touches (Timestamp: 00:22:00)
The final section addresses the issue of duplicate posts in the loop grid and how to finalize your setup.
- Use the ‘Offset’ option in your query to avoid duplicate posts.
JetEngine Blog Archive with Custom Fields – Conclusion
We’ve covered how to set up a JetEngine blog archive with custom fields, create loop grids, customize dynamic fields, and style your layout. For a more in-depth understanding, watch the full video.