Understanding Entrance Animations in Bricks Builder
Entrance animations are dynamic effects that are applied to elements on your website as they come into view. They can range from simple fades and slides to more complex animations. Using entrance animations can make your website more visually appealing and interactive, providing a more engaging user experience.
How to Apply Bricks Builder Entrance Animations
Applying entrance animations in Bricks Builder is straightforward once you know where to look. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by selecting an image, a section, or a block on your page.
- Look for the interaction icon at the top of the settings panel.
- Click on the interaction icon to open the settings of the interactions.
- Click on the ‘+’ button to add a new interaction.
- Set the trigger to ‘Enter Viewport’ to start the animation when the element comes into view.
- Set the action to ‘Start Animation’.
- Choose the type of animation you want to apply. For example, you can choose ‘Fade In Up’ to have the element fade in and move up as it comes into view.
- Set the duration of the animation. This is how long the animation will last. You can adjust this to make the animation slower or faster.
- Set a delay if you want the animation to start a little after the element comes into view.
- Set the target to ‘Self’ to apply the animation to the element you selected.
- Choose whether to run the animation once or every time the element comes into view.
- Click ‘Save’ to apply the animation.
Advanced Entrance Animation Techniques
Bricks Builder offers a variety of animation types that you can use to create unique effects. Here are some ideas:
- Use different types of animations for different elements
You could use a slide-in animation for text and a fade-in animation for images.
- Adjust the animation duration and delay for a more dynamic effect
Have some elements animate quickly while others animate more slowly.
- Apply animations to different types of elements
Apply an animation to a text block to make it slide in from the left while the images slide down from the top.
Entrance animations are a great way to make your Bricks Builder website more engaging and dynamic. By applying these animations, you can create a more interactive user experience and make your content stand out. So why not give it a try and see what you can create?